Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Wii reactivation

I am still in lockdown - needing exercise and entertainment.
So I have reactivated my Wii and Wii Fit.
I had to fit all the parts and reconnect them and then program the TV to recognise the Wii. Compliments to Nintendo - the system still works.
Wii Fit complained that it had been too long since I last weighed myself.

Unfortunately the WiiConnect24 service with the weather forecast is no longer available.
But I was able to buy Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings game over the internet at a reasonable price. I enjoyed Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis and I am looking forward to continuing his adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gas Lighting

Gas lighting was nominated as word of the year yesterday by Mirrium-Webster. When I look it up, the source of the term is nomin...